Job Title:Administrative Assistants
Job Type: Permanent – full time
Reports to: Office Manager
The Land Development Agency (LDA), established in September 2018, is a key Government land management initiative.
Its objectives are to:
- Coordinate appropriate State lands for regeneration and development, opening up key sites for housing delivery;
- Drive strategic land assembly, working with both public and private sector land owners;
- Contribute towards the delivery of affordable housing; and
- Become a leading influencer of housing and land management, through research and innovation.
The LDA is overseen by an independent board of directors and the Government has committed initial equity capital of €1.25 billion.
- Providing administrative support to LDA teams including Finance, Procurement, HR, Property Legal and Governance/ Compliance
- Developing and maintaining administrative systems and reporting
- Tracking various workloads and meeting deadlines
- Drafting and developing processes and policies to provide information and communicate updates across the divisions in a timely manner
- Supporting heads of divisions in meeting preparations, agenda circulation and minute taking at meetings
- Diary management for heads of division as required
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in property development or legal administrative roles
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel is essential
- Strong communication skills in a fast-paced and dynamic team environment
- Effective time management and an ability to multitask between numerous projects and tasks
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for applications is 5pm Friday 14 August 2020.
The Land Development Agency is an equal opportunities employer.