Community Liaison Coordinator
Job Title: Community Liaison Coordinator
Job type: Permanent Full-Time
About The Land Development Agency
The LDA is overseen by an independent board of directors and the Government has committed initial equity capital of €1.25 billion.
The LDA is committed to delivering homes on state land and in partnership with other state bodies and Local authorities. We are committed to ensuring that stakeholder consultation is key to that work. On a site by site basis we will ensure a consultation process is developed in order that local public representatives, community groups, residents’ groups etc, are consulted and that we hear from a broad cohort of representative groups and individuals.
This role will of Community Liaison Coordinator will include:
- Planning, co-ordination, design and management of community and stakeholder consultation /engagement for LDA Projects at key stages throughout project lifecycle
- Research, identify, engage, and consult with variety of stakeholders as relevant
- Risk anticipation, mitigation, and management
- Guide and advise on strategies for engagement and consultation
- Support and lead organisation of events as needed
- Build and maintain working relationship and provide ongoing support to LDA Teams to support effective and efficient development and delivery of LDA projects
- Build and develop support with community and key stakeholders for the development and delivery of LDA projects
- Facilitate, manage and full reporting of consultations through various platforms
- Administration of project documentation for various audiences
- Team meeting support and guidance with LDA staff
- Developing and contributing to new innovative ideas for living spaces and Communities
- Support the development of LDA’s policy approach for community and stakeholder engagement to support in achieving LDA’s remit
- Extensive Community Development and Community project management and engagement experience.
- Excellent understanding and experience of consultation and engagement at many levels and projects, public domain and infrastructure projects.
- Excellent facilitation skills and experience.
- An ability to influence and negotiate with stakeholders across all levels.
- Clear and confident communication skills.
- Strong risk management and solution skills.
- Strong team working experience.
- Strong administration skills
- Creative, Innovative and solution orientated working approach.
- Initiative and ability to manage workload.
- Energised and proactive interest in the sector and role.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for applications is 5pm Thursday 24 September 2020.
The Land Development Agency is an equal opportunities employer.