Executive Assistant to Chief Executive
Job Title: Executive Assistant to Chief Executive
Job Type: Permanent – full time
Reports to: Head of Operations
The Land Development Agency (LDA), established in September 2018, is a key Government land management initiative.
Its objectives are to:
- Coordinate appropriate State lands for regeneration and development, opening up key sites for housing delivery;
- Drive strategic land assembly, working with both public and private sector land owners;
- Contribute towards the delivery of affordable housing; and
- Become a leading influencer of housing and land management, through research and innovation.
The LDA is overseen by an independent board of directors and the Government has committed initial equity capital of €1.25 billion.
This is a key position to provide high quality, administrative support, and management to the Chief Executive. This is a great opportunity to work in a new agency, use your creativity and initiative to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our processes and build excellent relationships throughout the agency.
This job would suit someone who likes a dynamic role and takes ownership for their own workload with little direction required continually reorganising and prioritising to ensure the Chief Executive gets the best support possible.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience supporting one or more executives (CFO,CEO,COO), or other relevant experience working directly with executives is an essential requirement for this role
- Strong organisational, planning, time management, project management, problem-solving, and anticipatory skills with broad generalist HR experience.
- Ability to execute in relatively ambiguous and complex situations, prioritizing and juggling multiple actions at once, work independently, be self-motivated and action oriented.
- Exercises sound judgment, tact, diplomacy, and professionalism
- Maintenance of sensitive and personal information.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with complex calendar/ phone management experience.
- Demonstrate a positive “can-do” attitude, maintain confidentiality, and be an effective team player.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, and video conferencing tools
- Ability to prepare agendas and take minutes for management team meetings and manage and track follow up actions.
- Prepare and collate documents for meetings, including board meetings, reports and packs
- At times, deal with very sensitive employee or company information in a discreet and confidential manner
- Ability to work autonomously with little direction and make decisions as needed
Please email your CV to email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is 5pm Friday 7 August 2020.
The Land Development Agency is an equal opportunities employer.