Archers Wood Apartments
Archers Wood sits on an elevated site with uninterrupted views of the Irish Sea to the east and the Sugar Loaf and Wicklow Mountains to the west.
Phase Three - Archers Wood, Delgany, Co. Wicklow: 94 apartments cost rent homes comprising of 37 one bedroom apartments, 52 two bedroom apartments and 4 three bedroom apartments.
Please note registrations for this site closed on the 18th April 2023 at midday.DOWNLOAD PDF
Archers Wood is just outside the scenic village of Delgany, a welcoming place which has many day to day conveniences while retaining its quaint charm. It is less than a 10 minute drive from Greystones Village providing access to a variety of well-known outlets such as SuperValu, Boots, The Happy Pear, Café Nero, AIB, Gino’s as well as locals traders including McGleenans Pharmacy, The Hungry Monk pub, The Village Bookshop and Zero One salon.
Ample public transport in Greystones include the DART line and Dublin Bus routes linking Archers Wood to surrounding suburbs.
The LDA are offering 94 cost rent homes comprising of 37 one bedroom apartments, 52 two bedroom apartments and 4 three bedroom apartments for rent under this initial Cost rental application process:
- One Bed Apartment
€1,220 per calendar month
- Two Bed Apartment
€1,445 per calendar month
- Three Bed Apartment
€1,530 per calendar month
The apartments are supplied unfurnished with:
- Fully fitted kitchen and white goods,
- Integrated wardrobes in double rooms,
- Bathroom fittings,
- Blinds and flooring throughout,
- Highly efficient A2 rated home heating and hot water will be supplied via individual exhaust air heat pumps located in each unit.
- Heating will be delivered via low temperature wall mounted radiators with thermostatically controlled heating zones per unit. These state of the art always on systems are designed to be efficient and provide high levels of occupant comfort.